Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Introduction

Hello hello people! Yeah it’s me ~T-RoxXx~,what’s up there?This is my first time blogging. So I’m gonna tell guys and ladies something about me.To those who has knew me for a zillion years, WELCOME TO MY LIFE once again.

My full name is Syaidatul Natasha Bt Suhaimi,u can call me Tasha,Natasha,~T-RoxXx which is a combination of Tasha rox,to make it more cooler and shorter I named it as~T-RoxXx.I was borned on 21st August 1988,so I’m 19 years old.I’m currently studying at Miim college (Malaysia Institute of Integrative Media) which is also known as AKADEMI TV 3 and I’m broadcasting students.I’m the eldest daughter of 2 sisters and 2 lil bro’s.What else about me?Hmmm,oh yeah besides that I’m also a guitarist and pianist of a band called The Broken 5th string.


This is me,in case u guys has never seen me before..









Well,that’s all about me,wanna more and more about my life,u gotta wait till the next blog and keep reading k…Asta la vista !

2 comments:

~T-RoxXx~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
flora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.