Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm back..

Heys!!!!!!!It's been a month I did not update my blog.I've been really busy musy with my classes,assignments and cousin outing.That is why I don't have an appropriate time to blog.


Well,as for now I'm back for a moment because I'm currenltly having a holidays for a week.It's not long enough because I still need to fill my holidays week to settle up my assignments and get started working on my incoming Sem 4 project Single camera production which is I will be shooting outside of my college around this month.Wohooo!!!


Besides that,on this Wednesday I will be meeting a reporter from Berita Harian which is a part of my Newswriting assignment,thanks to Akira for helping me to introduce the Berita Harian reporter.I gotta spend my day to interview the reporter and get some information from that person.Malas but I have too!!!


Haiih I think that is all I wanted to write,I'm gonna post something interesting soon,since I'm out of idea what to write.As you can see,my writings are getting sucky!Will think something outrageous.Chows!

No comments: