Friday, January 11, 2008

Weeeeeeeee!!!

A couple of week ago,my cousins ila and yul just got back from Perth,Australia.Not to forget they bought a lil souvenirs for me.Love them so much!Actually they were forced to get me souvenirs..=p...

After one day they came back,we chatted and planned to hang out.Went to their house to picked them since their parents are still in Perth.We went lepak and makan at Chilis Midvalley cos they need to buy something for their school bags.Shopping too much in Perth sampai lupa nak beli school bag.Apadaaa..


Anyway here are the souvenirs they bought for me..




Lovey dovey



Britney Spears perfume..Fantasy.



Another one from Britney Spears,Curious..



Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen..Smells great too



My first collection from Morgan..



White handbag from Target (My fav store)


And special request from me to Yul to make sure he will find Justin Timberlake Dvd concert since Malaysia is not selling it yet.He managed to get it...Good boy..



Future Sex/lovesound concert..Tell me where are u going to get it?



BEFORE the additional



After....

I love cologne/perfume.I cant live without smeeling good.Fragrances is a part of my life.Without spraying any of them I feel that I ain't complete.Basically I get the perfumes from my dad,my mom and my cousins.Looks like they know me very well..Thanks ila and yul for a lovely gift.They are moving to Australia soon,only 2 of them,they gonna start schooling there..I will miss u guys..

No comments: