Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Busy week..

It's almost 1 am in the morning while I'm still sitting in front of my laptop spilling out the words from bottom of my heart.(Being emo) He he he..

There's nothing much to be update,it just random post.Monday,busy day..I had videography 2 class in the morning which we spend our time by watching French movie in the class foremost 3 hours.The movie was not bad,since it was my first time watching French movie.

Class ended quite early since the movie took a long time to end,so Mr Raj let us go back earlier than usual which we are supposedly to have a tutorial class in the afternoon.Right after that,I had a meeting discussion with my Production crew regarding about our next programme to be produce.I'm a bit stress thinking about my Short drama which I have to be Producer for this project.Big responsibilities man!!!! Lots of work have to be done in a short time.Darn!!!! I need a break,seriously!!!

Received a called from my dad,whenever I get a call from my dad he must be giving me some work to do.No worries,he's paying me.Ha ha ha.I was been ordered or shall I say delicately I've been asked to go Mont Kiara to collect Auntie Aisyah money.Money money money..Lovin it.Drop by Bangsar for a while to visit Yul's (my cousin) who is ill.Poor him,he seems unenergetic,he cant barely wake up.I have no idea what is wrong with him,I was just thought he had a regular fever.No wonder his mother kept telling me Yul is sick..Since Yul is still sick,they might be postpone their flight to Australia on this Thursday to Sunday until Yul is fully recover.Poor my lil baby boo...I hope he will get well soon.

Anyway I had another ear pierced on my left ear.Well actually I had one before but it was been covered since I cant stand the pain,I took it earlier than it should be.My ear was swollen.

The last one was upper than this one...It's still pain n itchy

Went to Putrajaya with college friends for photo shooting on last Saturday.
That's all for now,I gotta go to bed.I have morning class tomorrow,I have to go bank,then need to go Bangsar.Sigh........I need a vacation!!!
p/s:No matter how stressful I am,I had a best week.I'm getting what I want,that's what my horoscopes says.I got my SLR camera,Ipod touch and new Hand phone,full pockets.Ha ha ha.That's the best thing happens behind the scene.
No to forget,Happy Belated birthday to my dear friend in Jakarta right now...Miler darling.. He is currently in Jakarta,building up his career as an actor.All the best man,cant wait to see u back in Malaysia.

Miler n me
Miler..miss u babe!Muka dah mcm indon da

And another good friend of mine..Burhan a.k.a Ben Happy birthday to u too!!! Born on 1st April which is an April fool day.I hope u wont get fool..


Burhan Adli a.k.a Ben

No comments: