Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gadgets

In one month,I've been spending my money for few grands to buy this 2 items which I've been aiming for ages.

Finally I bought myself a DSLR camera,Sony alpha 350 and Sony Ericsson Walkman phone w990i.These 2 items made such a big hole in my pocket..Weeeee...broke! Not to forget I've been spending my money on my skin care products too which also cost me a big amount of money.No worries I'm not really broke yet.



Sony ericsson w990i..


Slide..Sexy


Sony alpha 350..My new baby!!!

I was planning to buy myself a new ipod,but I have no budjet yet and perhaps I think is not really important.Beautiful thing happened to me when I think god has listened to my wish.He sent someone who is very generous to get me an ipod.Ha ha ha..Right! The person who is really generous is my cousin YUL!!!!!! At first,he bought an ipod touch at Australia for himself because of his generosity he's willing to give me his ipod first while he will get another one when he move to Australia.

U see that,how lucky I am to have a cousin like him.The ipod touch that he gave me is not cheap since that's the latest model and powerful by Apple.It has Wifi,youtube,movies...Is really seductive.


Ipod touch,slim and slender

As for now I don't have any stuff that I wanted to buy since I've already get what I want.I'm currently saving money to travel,I'm planning to go Australia with my friends around June or August to visit Shawn in Brisbane and my cousin's in Perth then fly to Melbourne to visit a few friends of mine.Another wish that I'm looking forward to.Seriously I need a vacation....Let see how it goes..
.
Perth..Burswood hotel
Cousins..

No comments: