Saturday, April 12, 2008

My nike rulez

I can say for almost every single week,I will buy myself a brand new Nike stuff as in shirt,pants,caps and a few more stuff that attract me.


my shirts collection..


shoes..

I did wear those other brands aside of Nike such as Reebok and Adidas.But I must say Nike is my no 1 choice ever.The comfortabilities will definitely go to Nike.I know the price of Nike gear is much more expensive than the other brands,some people must be saying why must u waste ur money by buying expensive fitness gear?Go gym wear short then normal t-shirt can already la..Wasting money only,better go buy other stuff la..


pants...


caps..

Yes yes I definitely agreed with that statement.Just so u know,what I felt whenever I go work out by wearing Nike gear is SATISFACTION,not to mean show off to other people..Hmmm maybe a lil bit I guess..He he he..Furthermore,u will get more confident,and not to worry of thinking ur pants might be suddenly torn whenever u do unexpected things since the outfit is stretchable.


POSER 1.


POSER 2..


Peace out..
Nike no 1 fan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey nice style !!
~~ lookin kewl ~~

Anonymous said...

valium for sale valium muscle relaxant - buy valium in uk cheap

Anonymous said...

tramadol online pharmacy buy tramadol no rx - buy tramadol no rx

Anonymous said...

where can i buy cytotec pills - buy misoprostol otc - where to buy real cytotec