Saturday, August 25, 2007

Birthday bash!

First of all,I would like to say "THANKS A BUNCH" to my dear friend,Lynn D,Shawn,Brandon and Kelly (Lynn D sis) for spending ur night with me during the day before my birthday.U guys ROCK!

The day before my birthday,my friends and I had a dinner at Secret Recipe.We just ate and had some chit chat.After dinner,we went to Old Town to yum cha.Shawn,Brandon and Kelly were playing mahjong while me and Lynn had some talked.

Nothing much happened,just a normal celebrations but I had fun and feel really honoured with my friends effort to celebrate my birthday with me.

Next day,my mum was planning to made a BBQ birthday party for me at home.It was last minute planned,gotta skipped my class to buy all the stuff i needed for my birthday party.Stuff that I meant as in foods,drinks and beverages and it's not balloon or wateva la.

Since the birthday party that I organise was last minute planned,most of my friends couldn't attend it.Kinda dissapoineted la but I understand they had something to do,so I dont blame them.At least all my good friends came to celebrate with me.

To those who didn't get invited to my party don't get offended,I'm really sorry,I maybe forgot to text u all.Last minute plan,so I had to invite them spontaniously.Sorry ya!



Group pic..


Lynn D and I.Taken by Paparazzii.


iLa(my cousin) and I


From left,Brandon,me,Lynn D and Shia Mink


My brownies


Casey,Alvin and Ain (my cousin)


Insanedity..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.