Monday, October 1, 2007

The Reunion..

It's been a while,I didn't hang out with my bestfriends except for Lynn d who is my SOUL MATE..Yeah,I repeat SOUL MATE ya!Both of us had yum cha foremost like every week since we'r not as busy as others and as for that we keep update with each other.


BITCHES..


Next,I was bumped onto the twins while they had their lunch at CCX2.It's been ages I didn't meet them since they left to Pulau Pinang for their practical.Had some talked with them and came up with an idea by calling my other yum cha kaki's to lepak.

Called my few friends,Lynn D,Shawn,Victor,Lefa,Shia Mink,May Lee,May Teng,Mun Yee and Kow Wai to gathered at Open range.

Apparently our yum cha session turned up like a reunion for us since we didn't catched up with each other for a quite some time.Everybody was so busy with their life and studies.I guessed that night was a relax day for them.The good part of our friendships are we always keep in touch,no matter how busy we are.


Used to be CAMWHORE during High School's


It was a fun night,as usual our yum cha session wouldn't be complete without taking any group piccies..

These are the pic's,it was not easy to take this pic..


Weeeeeeeeeee...


Wooooooooooooooo..

Peace out!

No comments: