Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dah raya pun..

Wow,time is running so fast.I can't believe that raya has almost ended.The hardwork of fasting in one month was over.My holidays has started..Hooray..but stll have to attend for my Single camera production presentation..Sigh

Back to my raya story..

As for this year raya,I was actually feeling excited to celebrate.I don't know why,I never had this feelings before.It was not because of ang pau's packages but it was the mood to celebrate raya a lil bit excited than the previous raya.We went to back to my hometown which located in Muar on thursday afternoon,with 2 cars.The road was clear,no traffic jam.


Raya was on the Saturday.Unfortunately,when the day raya which I waited to come,it was not happening as last year.Wonder why,this year raya was the most boring-ness raya ever.Not much kid's group came begging for ang pau's.

Still wonder why.

1.Was it because of economic has running so bad?
2.Was it because of the excitement of Sheikh Muszaphar in space?
3.Was it because of Nurin Jazlee cases?
4.Was it because of the fire crackers has been banned?

Or

I was the only person who felt in that way?

Basically I spent my raya day by sleeping,sms-ing,waiting for the time to pass,watched tv and looking forward for the guest to visit.Nothing much to do at my hometown in Muar.We have our own house there,so it was quite bored when u gotta meet the same person everyday.

Here are some pictures I took on the first day of raya.




Family pictures..

Second raya pictures when my cousins came to visit








That's all for raya,I hope next year raya will be more happening than this year..

No comments: