Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Updates!

Oh dear,I've been ignoring my blog since..FOREVER.Due to my lazyness and busyness
of my final project,Single Camera Production.I'm doing Magazine tv which is like majalah 3.

As for this time,I chose to be an audio man which I have to in charge of handling microphone and do a sound check during shooting time.Eventhough I was just an audio man but I have to do everything by setting up the place to shoot,we called it RECCE,dealing with the management of Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club and Sunway Extreme Park,dealing with the talents,do the flow of our segments,thinking of which songs for audio dubbing and of course OFFLINE and ONLINE.I gotta squeezed my brain kao kao.Yeah,I do have other crews who helped me,no no no..U think so?Weeeekkk.They are...

my silent killer,fong fei kei during audio dubbing PRODUCER,
my gila joker and playful DIRECTOR,
my out of frame is a girl CAMERAMAN,(camera girl?camera woman?)
my the most nice handwriting sampai tak boleh baca PERSONAL ASSISTANT,
my invisible SCRIPTWRITERS AND PROPS,
and me as hot tempered AUDIO MAN.


WE ARE THE BUBBLE PICTURES..Blup blup blup!


There were bad,bad,and bad and few good things surrounded us.I gave up!But the show must go on,I'm putting so much effort and money to make this show happened.

K,I will stop babbling and present u my hard work.


Let the show begins!


Drum Roll****

No comments: