Monday, December 24, 2007

SMKBBSL 2007 Prom Night

La masquerade party,that was the theme of our ex school SMKBBSL juniors Prom night which was held on December 19th,last Wednesday at Berjaya Times Square Hotel.

I received a called from Shawn around 11.45am to meet up at Jian hui's house for our last jamming session.It was a very rushing day,went to picked Sheena and the gang right after jamming and headed to Times Square.We reached there around 1.30pm since the road was a bit jammed.

We went there early for sound check since my band is performing.It took few hours for the PA system to set up the equipments.While waiting for them to set up,me,Shawn,Burhan and Chai Xiong went to grabbed our lunch at Teppanyanki.

Right after lunch,headed back to the ballroom for sound check.Unfortunately,they havent fully set up.We were worried because we gotta rushed back home to change our attire.Clock's tickin,at 5.50pm we quickly leave the hotel.Me,Shawn and Burhan were driving,we decided to go home by one car.So I picked my car because I've gotta repark my car at the hotel jockey.

It took us quite some time to get the car since I wasn't really sure where the hell did I parked my car.Decided to asked Master Shawn to drive my car since I'm lazy ass.We reached home around 6.15pm and Shawn will pick us at 6.45pm..Insanedity...Half an hour where got enough time to get ready,need to do my make up lagi..

But we made it!!!!I have special make up artist at home,who is always prepare for the master॥Wonder who?My sister la,who else right?



This picture was taken by Sheena

We reached Times Square hotel around 7.20pm,traffic was super clear.The prom started at 7.00pm for the guest arrival,estimation time to start the event is around 7.45pm.So I guessed we made it..Fuhhhh....Tiring day

Alvin and Shi rui were the emcee's of the day..

The prom was superb,proud of them because they managed to organised a well prepared event.Foods was awesome,the place was amazing and they managed to get sponsored for make up and hairdo.That's something is not easy to do...Salute..

Here are some pictures to share



Our first song we played was Over my head by The Fray,I was shaking to the max,I can't barely hear what I played...


The Broken Fifth String on the stage,poor Chai Xiong cos Shawn blocked him...



3 of us babbling


Shawn and I have been invited on the stage to be the emcee for a while for fashion show।Do you know how much I love being on the stage.


We had so much fun,especially when we played our last two songs,beautiful girls and Semi Charmed life.Everybody was on the dance floor,shaking their body.I do shake too.Shake boom boom....Thanks to our juniours for remembering us and also the prom comittee,Shi Rui,Jasmine,Shin Wen,Samantha,who else ya?Whoever la..Thanks to y'all..

Last but not least,our band special pose...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Useful topic