Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcoming 2008

Time come and go and finally 2007 year has passed out.For me 2007 been a wonderful year.Bad and good things happened,but hey that's life right?I just hope 2008 year will be a better year for all us and challenging to be sure.

My resolution?Hmmmm...never had one before,but for this year I do have.

My resolution

I wanna graduate a.s.a.p,since this year will be my final year.

Gain more experience and exposure in broadcasting world.

Get more abs,as in get a pax on my stomach,triceps,nice butt..means I have to work out a lot at the gym.





and be succesful as I can be.

That's my goal so far.


Now,let's talk about new year celebration.If previous year I will usually go for private party which was at Shroom KLCC,Nikko hotel,Piccolo Mondo at KL Plaza.This year is certainly diffrent.

Suppposedly to celebrate with my National service friends,made a few plans with Jeanette but unfortunately we had to cancelled it last minute because most of them cannot make it.

Is okay,whatever it is I still have my own plans.Went to The curve with my sis and Ain(cousin) since I heard everybody is heading there for new year eve.We arrived there around 9pm,traffic was clear but the place was really packed.

Had our dinner at Italianese.SUPER EXPENSIVE AND UNDELICIOUS.Do u know how much it cost for a glass of coke?RM15,mineral water also RM15.Looks like they really took an advantage kaw kaw.Italianese organizing some parties at Laundry bar,they invited a few DJ's from oversea but I didn't get in since I was with underage kiddo's.


Thousands of people...

It was happening as it expected to be.With the fireworks,happening people really made I feel the new year mood.Rocking night.



The fireworks,it was hard to get this pic.

To everybody I just wanna say Happy New Year,May this year will be more "Happening" than the previous year.Asta la vista 2007 and Welcome 2008.Cheers!

No comments: