Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Farewell party..

As I told from my previous post,my cousin's moving to Australia,Perth in this coming March.Before they leave,they organised themself a farewell party at Red box plus,Pavillion for their friends and cousins. They were actually just got back from Australia the day before farewell.


Red box plus

The place is super fantastic,it can fit around 50 pax inside the room including food buffet.I think the price is around RM1800,is worth!

I invited a few friends of mine,Mun yee..I've been hanging out with her recently since the 2 of us had holidays at the same time.Not to forget Shia Mink,Kwai and Ping hean came as well,for others mostly they cant make it due to some matters.


Mun yee n me

Eventhough,there were not many people came,the party was alive with our crazyness.Non stop singing and dancing.

ila

Yul

ila n me


Julio,Nicole,ila n me

Ping hean,Kwai,me

Sam n me

Nad,Nab,Nat


Ain,Ali,me


Siblings

Bitches

Zorro!

I've started my college.Classes are pretty hectic,got night class lagi.So many projects have to be done in a short time.I'm a bit stress when I think about it.Supposedly to go Macao with cousins and sis's but too bad I have class,dont feel like to skip it since college has just started.Is time to take my studies seriously.

No comments: