Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pressure time

Oh dear,college has started.After having almost 3 months of holidays I'm getting comfortable staying at home,chilling with friends,I have unlimited time to do whatever things that I wanted to do.

Now,gotta go class in early morning,basically I have no problem waking up in the morning since I am morning person but the thing that I cant stand is TRAFFIC JAM.*Sigh*

My sem 5 classes are pretty hectic and miserable,I have 3 major subjects which are Multiple camera production,Directing and Videography 2,for elective it will be Scriptwriting 2 and Production design.


I'm so yellow-ish

At first,I took 2 of elective subjects since my credit hour is not completed yet but I made up my mind to drop Scriptwriting 2 subject because I have 3 tough major subjects to catch up and the main reason of dropping that subject is because I have to attend night class every Thursday and Friday started at 6-9pm or maybe until 10?Who knows?I'm sure u guys know that I'm lazy a$$! Driving everyday to college has already suffered me enough I wish I could have a driver like last time.


Greeny day

At this moment,I have 5 projects to be done in every 2 weeks which we have to go shooting for Multiple camera production and Directing.Those are :

1.Music video
2.Documentary
3.Talk show
4.Short drama
5.Entertainment show

Lots of work and effort to get all these things done.Thank goodness I have GREAT production team as far as I know.This coming Sunday we will be shooting Music video around Gombak,as for my job I will be the Personal Assistant.Hopefully all of our plans will be accomplish

White is so clean.

No comments: