Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy 51st Independence Day

Wow,time is really running so fast.In a blink an eye Malaysia has already Independence for 51 years.I'm truly proud of being Malaysian,live in a very peace country,free from war despite Politic issues has been super massive at the moment.No matter what happens let the big people settle it cos I'm just a citizen who has no power.


I've never celebrated Merdeka eve before,is not because that I'm not a truly Malaysian or not being supportive to whatever things they are celebrating.It just I'm not a fan of crowded places with stuffy environment since I'm easily to get headache.

Just so you know I did something unexpected thing with my production group on Friday.It may sound common to you all but as for me it was something memorable that I did before.Since we are doing Documentary about environment which concludes vehicles and environment,I took a chance to ride a public transport as in Bus,Lrt,Monorail and Cab.Yes,me on the bus+lrt+monorail+cab.Funny aight?Bus and cab are common to me since I've ride it before.I was a bit "Jakun" when riding all the transports.Funny me!


Waiting for the bus

As for Independence day,I made a slight plan for this year as I supposed to relax and home doing nothing by hanging out with my lovely cousin's to celebrate Merdeka eve.Yul has made a reservation at Dorsett Regency Hotel for us to hang out around town.The room has cost about RM400 one night,thanks to Auntie Ah for being kind for sponsoring us.


Our suite


Bathroom

Posers

Cousin's

First of all,we had dinner at Pavilion at some mexican restaurant,can't barely remember what's the name of the restaurant.The foods were really delicious even though I just had Turkey sandwich for my meal.


The boys

The girls

My turkey sandwich

We did nothing specific,what we did was just hang out at the room,dinner at Pavilion and lepak at Leka leka sucking Shisha as we planned to go karaoke after Merdeka eve but too bad since Red box has fully booked.





The pro's

It was pretty awesome since that was my first time having it.We lepak there for about 2 hours.Right after that we went to 7 Eleven to get some tidbits and Maggie cup.Then later headed back to hotel to get some sleep.

4 comments:

-_- said...

why posting disabled for chatbox?

*

you newbie. pfft. i ride the bus almost every day.

~T-RoxXx~ said...

mana ada disable..Ye la i jakun,i tau

-_- said...

http://smokecityfilm.blogspot.com

Samantha Chow said...

oi apa ini? since last august? and yea ur chatbox comment is disabled lah!!!!