Thursday, August 28, 2008

I heart Jakarta..Part 2

Re-continue..Oh Jakarta!I'm so deeply in love with Jakarta,their language,foods,the citizens there.Gue cinta sama Jakarta!Waduh...Basically what we do there just shop till drop,from 1st day to the last day we did non stop shopping.As u know Rupiah currency is much more lower than Ringgit Malaysia so it has made me really really rich.I mean like super rich,very rich,richie rich,tasha rich..Yes yes yes..


Mangga dua Mall

Everytime we entered in the shopping mall,there will be a few polices scanning our car to check out security safe and also when we get in to the mall.The security will checked our bag by scanning machine.Oh well,as if we gonna bring bomb to explode their building.Come on,logically way who wants to bring bomb to shopping mall?Only dumb people will do that..but as we know it happens before a few cases about bombming thing in Indonesia.


Before

After

Even though lots of people potrayed Indonesia as poor country,polluted and so on but yet I kinda disagree with that.In their country there are 2 levels,which are Rich and Poor.There are no middle class.For me they are actually just same as us,it just their economic isn't stable enough that is why it corrupted their country's name.They are actually more advance than us as in their building architecture,shopping mall,fashion trends and of course the roads are flooded with luxury cars.


Cousin's

J.co donut is like everywhere at the mall,I had it for almost everyday.Burrrpp,kinda sick of it I promised myself not to eat J.co in Malaysia for one month.Best thing about J.Co's there,we don't have to make a long queue to buy the donut's and they have extra flavours than us.

J.CO
Dinner at Anchol
Me and Yul
Last day in Jakarta
That's it people,about my vacation to Jakarta.I had amazing time in Jakarta and I wish to go again n again cos I'm deeply in love with Jakarta...Adios!

No comments: