Friday, August 15, 2008

What have I been up to?

Oh yes after been ignoring my blog for almost 2 months due to my busyness and lazyness,I'm now back to share my story life with all of you.Just a little bit of update which I'm gonna tell my activities for the past few month.


As you now,college life has been pretty hectic,projects,group problems,exams and so many more.In spite of that time flies and I managed to settled all my problems which I've gone through.Let's skip all the sadness.Hehehe

I had blast time during my holidays for about a month.The best time was when cousin's ila and yul came back to Malaysia and gave me big surprised when I was doing my facial around Sg Long beauty salon.They came back for school holidays earlier than I expected.


Yul and me

For the whole month they stayed in my house.Happening as always but at the same time very tiring since we go out foremost everyday.What we did on the first day was watching movie and karaoke-ing at Jusco.

Cousin's

Since yul is back,he has been flooded with commercial offer.I'm as his agent was in charged to bring him for casting and shooting.First commercial that he had was Breeze colour,his role for the commercial as the bully's of lil kids.

3 bullies..
Other than that we were also made a plan to go camping at Hutan lipur,Sg congkak recommended by one of my good friend.

Picture will be coming out soon and my vacation to Jakarta.Stay tune ya..

2 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

finally la u update! lol! so cute..surprise u tgh facial...xD

~T-RoxXx~ said...

on that day i just did semi facial cos they've been dragging me out of my bed.