Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jakarta...Jakarta...I heart Jakarta! Part 1

Oh yes as I promised from my previous post I will update about my vacation to Jakarta.Here it goes..


After second week of college,nothing much new there except for changes of schedule with multiple cancelled class.Kinda sick of it,as I rushed to college every morning to make it on time unfortunately class has been cancelled.Sigh

Oh yeah but then since class has not fully started I had followed my beloved cousin's to go for a vacation at Jakarta for 5 days 4 nights, a country which I always wanted to go.

Bye Malaysia!
We took KLM airlines to Jakarta which is a Dutch airlines.It was pretty awesome with comfortable sits despite the foods aren't that delicious.It took us approximately 2 hours to the destination we headed to,so basically I spent my time by reading magazines and eye-ing for hottie boys.Hehehehe..

Jakarta!

As we arrived there,we waited for our relative's driver to picked us up since we gonna stay at their luxury house.The traffic there was really really really bad,as we called it "Macat" means traffic jam.Can u imagine it took us 2 hours to reach to the house.OMG!!!My ass was numb!


The house


Ladies room

They welcomed us with a special dinner dined with Nasi padang which is their formal foods.Yummy mummy!We got 2 separete rooms which the boys Ain,Yul and Didit sleep in the house while we as the ladies me,Ila,Auntie Ah and Auntie Ruby stayed together in Pool house.The Pool house is super cool,everything is provided as in Plasma tv with PS 2 and of course bathroom.Swimming pool is just right in front of our room that's why we call it Pool house right?


Our pool house
Exhausted face
After dinner
Aunt Murni villa's
Next post will update soon..Wait ya!

No comments: